[kde-doc-english] Re: lots of questions

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Thu Sep 2 01:39:46 CEST 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:26:24 -0400, "Alyssa A. Lappen"
<alyssa2004 at earthlink.net> said:
> In general, I have found the user manuals madeningly
> incomplete. Maybe that's because I am not looking
> in the right places, although I attribute some of it to the apparent
> failure of my system to compile help files properly.

The help manuals are, in general, incomplete. We are a volunteer
project, so help in this area is always welcome, there is always lack of
people to write good manuals. Detailed bugreports about what you think
is missing are usefull as well, if you want to help.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz
--
  Carlos Leonhard Woelz