[kde-doc-english] Fwd: Find/Replace dialog documentation

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Wed Oct 27 12:44:59 CEST 2004

This appears to be blocked - I've dropped the images.

Do you want me to mark it up?

Brad

Subject: Find/Replace dialog documentation
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:57 pm
From: Anders Lund <anders at alweb.dk>
To: "KDE Documentation Team" <kde-doc-english at kde.org>
Cc: Brad Hards <bradh at frogmouth.net>

Hi,
I was asked to send you a brief documentation of the Find and Replace dialogs
in KDE. I hope the attached is sufficeent.

-anders

--
Hjælp verden -- tænk, tal og stem IMOD Bush ved det amerikanske valg
Help the world -- think, speak and vote AGAINST Bush at the american election