[kde-doc-english] Location problem in kmail.pot

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Sat Oct 23 17:03:50 CEST 2004

On Saturday 23 October 2004 10.41, Görkem Çetin wrote:
> Hi
>
> In kmail.pot at about line 1580, the following string (whatisthis?) has
> an issue:
>
> "The option below guards against one common misuse of HTML messages, but
> it cannot guard against security issues that were not known at the time
> this
> version of KMail was written."
>
> There's no option "below", but the corresponding option stays "above" this
> whatisthis dialogue.

> Btw, what is "one common misuse" of HTML messages? Is there a specific, one
> misusing way? Shouldn't it be "common misuses of HTML messages"?

Took me a bit to figure this out. This part actually refers to the *next*
option (the one below) which does in fact only guard against one common
misuse.  It would be much clearer if it was reworded.

I can't for the life of me figure out where this message comes *from* (I can
find the labels themselves, but not the rest), but when I do I'll see if I
can 't find a way to reword it to clarify.

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org