[kde-doc-english] Docs Competition Update

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at christ-church.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 11:09:44 CEST 2004

Hi Richard,
Thanks for your entries for the KDE documentation competition. The whole docs
team were very pleased with the number and quality of entries. We're working
on judging now, and hope to announce winners at the weekend.

You'll soon be able to find your work included in the User Guide at:
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~chri1802/kde/userguide-tng
Alternatively, if you are familiar with KDE CVS, you can find the latest
version in kdenonbeta/doc/userguide-tng.

Please also let me take this opportunity to invite you to continue writing KDE
documentation. We're always looking for new content to be written,
proofreading to be done, or people with technical expertise with the XML
tools we use. If you'd like to help with any of these, get in touch with
kde-doc-english at kde.org or kde-quality at kde.org and we can help find something
you'll enjoy working on.

Once again, thanks for helping to improve KDE documentation.

Kind Regards,
Philip Rodrigues

Online KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org