[kde-doc-english] taking screenshots

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Wed May 26 13:16:33 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2004 00:23 schrieb Rinse de Vries:
> Op dinsdag 25 mei 2004 10:53, schreef Marc Heyvaert:
> > I think I could probably shut down the X-server; start
> > it again with 72x72 resolution and then start KDE?
>
> Just shutdown the X-server and start it with the correct parameters
> to get a 72x72 resolution.
> But if gimp tells you that the image is 72 x 72, then you probably
> don't have to bother about this :)

This does not work with fixed resolution TFT screens, does it? I never
got it to work with my notebook screen.
It uses 90x90 dpi resolution which proved to be near enough to the
standard 72x72 dpi, provided I keep the screenshots as small as
possible.

Have a nice day,
Bernd
--
Never trust a running program, but always worship its makers.