[kde-doc-english] &kolourpaint; documentation

Thurston Dang thurston_dang at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 6 09:48:37 CEST 2004

Hi,

	I'm Thurston, and I've been writing (as promised) the KolourPaint
documentation. I'm posting here to make sure there's no work duplication, and
also to announce that you can now get a copy of the documentation in the
KolourPaint 1.0.2 package at kolourpaint.sourceforge.net.

	It should be suitable for inclusion in kde-docs. It's been reviewed for
technical (and semantic) accuracy by the development team. The only change
that's needed is to use entities (but the contributor.entities file lurks
deep within the halls of KDE CVS, and the author daren't change it. Also note
that the kolourpaint entity in general.entities actually incorrectly
capitalises KolourPaint.)

Regards,
	Thurston

P.S. Please cc me any replies as I'm not subscribed to this ML. Thanks!