[kde-doc-english] KSpread command reference documentation, patch 1

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Mon Mar 8 16:02:33 CET 2004

On Saturday 06 March 2004 00.01, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> So... here comes the first patch for the command reference part of the
> KSpread documentation. I worked through all menus and "synchronized" them
> with the application. Except:
> Settings
> Help

This one's easy - &Help.Menu.Documentation; covers the entire standard menu,
simply note any 'extra' entries after this in a list of their own.

Something like:
provides the following entries:</para>

<variablelist>
... Extra entries

</variablelist>

> Right Mouse Button Menu
> Other Shortcuts
>
> there was some unexpected todo-item coming up... will update these later
> on.

> PS: please cc me on the patch so I know it got commited.

Should have cc'ed the list too, FYI anyone looking to pick up patches here, I
committed this already.

Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/