[kde-doc-english] How to see the latest version of a handbook.

Marc Heyvaert march at taiji.be
Sun Mar 7 19:19:46 CET 2004

Hello,

I have installed a KOffice snapshot next to my regular KOffice installation
(which is 1.3 with KDE 3.2). Now, when I click on Help|Kxxxxx Handbook I to
see a version that may be the older one, i.e. the version that came with my
regular distribution.

I can see the newer doctool files in the prefix where I installed the newer
version though.

Is there a way to point the KDE Helpcenter to another location (the newer
prefix)?
Is there an easy way to browse the te docfiles directly, with some viewer, not
with kate...or do I have to run some program?

Thanks for helping me

Marc