[kde-doc-english] Re: W3C validators docbook

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 13 16:07:07 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 13 July 2004 9:52 am, gbell72 at rogers.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> Here is a copy of the validators index.docbook.  Could someone please
> review it and tell me if it is alright.

Nice work - it looks great. One small change I would suggest: In the 'Validate
CSS' section, "...browser that a user is using" might read better as, say,
"browser that is being used". But it's very good - thanks :-)

Do you have a CVS account? If not, I'll commit for you - just keep them coming
to kde-doc-english.

Regards,
Philip