[kde-doc-english] Re: konq-plugins

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jul 12 23:56:29 CEST 2004

Hi Gardner,

> If nobody is presently working on the konq-plugins documentation bug #72966
> I have some time available and would be willing to contribute to this.  I'm
> not on this mailing list so please either reply directly or contact me on
> freenode.  My nick is gdcb04.

Thanks for the offer! No one is working on the konq-plugins documentation, so
please go right ahead. All documentation is produced in DocBook XML, but if
you're not familiar with DocBook, that's no problem. Just send your documents
in plain text along to kde-doc-english at kde.org , and someone will be able to
add the necessary markup.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, either on the list
(recommended) or to me personally. You might also like to find us in
#kde-docs on FreeNode, where I'm 'PhilRod'.

Regards,
Philip