[kde-doc-english] kspread tutorial

Fabrice Mous fabricemous at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 23 15:15:52 CET 2004

On Friday 23 January 2004 11:06, Marc Heyvaert wrote:
|  Hello,
|
|  I'm thinking of writing a tutorial on kspread. As
|  Dutch is my mother tongue, the logical thing to do
|  would be to write it in Dutch and hope that some
|  volunteer may translate it into English someday :)
|
|  But if I write it directly in English I'm sure that it
|  will get better exposure, sooner and thus will serve
|  the koffice community better. But probably it would
|  need some post-editing...So I'm looking for your ideas
|  on this, what do you think would be best?

Marc,

We are working on a new page at www.kde.nl where we want to have a
howto-depot. Look at http://www.xs4all.nl/~wbsoft/kde/kde.nl/ for an idea.

The Documentation section would be best fitted for these kind of docs
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wbsoft/kde/kde.nl/doc/

For other already available howtos in dutch look at
http://www.kde.org/international/netherlands/nl/howtos.html

An idea of mine is to make those howtos bilingual and when we reach a critical
mass with that it could stand on it's own like a website howtos.kde.org.

Anyway .. feel free to contact me.

Fab

--
Fabrice Mous