[kde-doc-english] kspread tutorial

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 11:06:45 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm thinking of writing a tutorial on kspread. As
Dutch is my mother tongue, the logical thing to do
would be to write it in Dutch and hope that some
volunteer may translate it into English someday :)

But if I write it directly in English I'm sure that it
will get better exposure, sooner and thus will serve
the koffice community better. But probably it would
need some post-editing...So I'm looking for your ideas
on this, what do you think would be best?

Regards

Marc

PS If someone replies to this message, pls put
marc.heyvaert at yahoo.com in cc: