[kde-doc-english] Free LindowsOS Download for KDE Developers

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Tue Jan 13 10:07:57 CET 2004

Dear KDE Documentation Folks,

Michael Robertson, CEO of Lindows.com, offers all major versions of LindowsOS
including Laptop Edition, LindowsCD and Developer Edition for free download
to all KDE developers as announced in [1].

To identify as KDE developer you will have to enter a coupon code. This code
should NOT be posted in public accessible or archived mailing lists or forums
but only given away on request of those who have contributed to KDE.

I realise that working on Docs generally requires you are using CVS of KDE but
don't discount this offer immediately - it might be just the thing for a
second machine, a laptop (I've heard good things about the laptop version
indeed, as a nice fast lightweight distribution) or to install for family
members who are still hooked on windows or windows software.

Anyone who has contributed to KDE Documentation naturally qualifies for this,
so if you're interested please ask me off list for the coupon code.

[1] http://www.lindows.com/lindows_michaelsminutes_archives.php?id=98

Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/