[kde-doc-english] Re: Fwd: Re: kspread documentation patch - KSpread Basics

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Fri Feb 20 20:03:20 CET 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 10.05, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 February 2004 16:08, you wrote:

> I just registered at the doc mailing list.  And I certainly want to be of
> help where possible. So, here is a "hello everybody".

And a big hello back to you :)

> Also had a look at the website and found a spelling mistake on
> http://i18n.kde.org/doc/index-script.php

Fixed, thank you!

> oh, and attached is another patch for the kspread basic chapter. But please
> review first. I changed the menu entries according to my KDE 3.2. The
> reason for changing "K menu" into "menu" was because the Preferences menu
> is not necessarily displayed in the K menu but can be a separate menu in
> the panel...

I'll go over this and apply it this evening.  Would you like to be CC'ed with
the commit logs for your patches?   You can then nag me if I take too long to
apply some.

Again, welcome aboard, glad to have you here!

Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/