[kde-doc-english] documentation writers for KOffice

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Sat Dec 25 16:26:48 CET 2004

On Thursday 23 December 2004 21:36, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just added myself to koffice/doc/README.documentation and added all
> (hopefully!!) missing KOffice applications to the list.
>
> Now I would like to know if anyone is working on KOffice documentation
> on a regular basis who is not listed in that file. Please add
> yourself to the list (directly in CVS please!)
>
> The current list of contributors is:
> Mike McBride <mpmcbride7 at yahoo.com>
> Krishna Tateneni <tateneni at pluto.njcc.com>
> Frank Schmidt <Frank-Andreas.Schmidt at sig.siemens.de>
> Jost Schenck <uzsnty at uni-bonn.de>
> Daniel Bungert <drb210 at psu.edu>
> Axel Rueweler <axel at rsfvs.schulen-gt.de>
> Pam Roberts <pamroberts at blueyonder.co.uk>
> Ben Lamb <kde at zurgy.org>
> Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at>

Pam Roberts, and Krishna Tateneni are no longer available (please don't send
them yet another mail asking them this.)  Mike McBride is, the others, I
haven't heard specifically either way.  In fact, other than Jost, who I think
is also inactive these days, I don't know them at all.

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org