[kde-doc-english] Re: completed docbooks

Gardner gbell72 at rogers.com
Sat Aug 28 20:14:19 CEST 2004

> On August 28, 2004 04:33 am, you wrote:
> If you have a CVS checkout of kdeaddons, could you please check that all of
> your changes have been committed, and tell me and accept my apologies if
> they haven't,
Hi Phil

The only ones that don't appear to have been committed are the uachanger and
smbmounter docs, No need for apologies as  I'm sure everyone has been quite
busy the past few weeks preparing for aKademy.  BTW: I also have a few more
docs to do yet and will complete them as soon as time permits.

Regards
Gardner
--
Key fingerprint = CD41 CB2C E76D F96D D523  77BC 5990 60AA FDCC EE09