[kde-doc-english] Prompt annoyance

Dan Ritter danritter at telus.net
Sun Aug 15 21:53:17 CEST 2004

I did look for this in the FAQ and didn't find an answer.

My annoyance is that when I right click on a file and select delete the
prompt asking me if I'm sure often appears in another desktop other than
the one I'm in.  When I first ran into this it took me a while to figure
out what was going on.  Now it's just a big annoyance when I'm going
through my files to delete ones I don't need.

I'm using Mandrake 10 with KDE v3.2 Brance >= 20040204 Kernel 2.6.3-7mdk
i686.

Do I just have something configured wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks 8-)