[kde-doc-english] Numbering of Chapters and Sections in KDE docs

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 24 06:03:40 CEST 2004

Hello Lauri,

--- Lauri Watts <lauri at kde.org> wrote:

> You shouldn't be worried about layout at all, that's
> entirely taken care of by
> the XSLT stylesheets, and if the content is marked
> up correctly for what it
> is, the layout takes care of itself.

Yes that message is now understood :)

> > the numbering scheme is very terse. Only the
> chapters
> > are numbered and this only in the TOC...

> It's already been decided that it's quite adequate
> for all documentation KDE
> provides, and it is sufficient for the kspread user
> manual too.

I justed wanted to make sure that there weren't any
other tags or attributes that I could use. But I'll
stick to <sect1> etc.

I supôse that I could try tinkering with the
specifications myself? I don't mean for the 'official'
KDE layout (if it come to that), but for the other
types of output that I want?

Marc