[kde-doc-english] Using quanta for KDE documentation

Marc Heyvaert marc_heyvaert at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 19:33:42 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm just taking my first few steps in writing some
documentation in the .docbook format, using the
template file.

I decided to give Quanta Plus a shot as my editor. It
seems ok and easy to use, but I don't recall it being
mentioned anywhere as a possible tool on your website.
So I wonder if there is an issue somewhere that I
overlook? Or is it simply that some of the documents
on the website have not been updated since Quanta
became a more multipurpose markup language editor?

Marc