[kde-doc-english]Old templates unusefull in kde-i18n/template

Robert JACOLIN rjacolin at ifrance.com
Tue Sep 30 16:18:12 CEST 2003

Hi,

there are a lot of template which may be deleted in kde-i18n/template. It's
pretty annoying because i18n team translate files which are not used.

The last example we found it's the file 'kwordlatexfilter.po' which has been
changed to 'kwordlatexexportfilter' (moreover I'm the developer of this
filter so I know what I'm saying :) ).

As soon as I found new files like this one, I send you the list if you wish. I
think you prefer delete them yourself to avoid mistakes.

Regards,
Robert Jacolin, french i18n team