[kde-doc-english]Kompare documentation

Jason Alan Smith jsmith2137 at satx.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 12:48:08 CEST 2003

All,

I must apologize.  I have been dealing once again with suicide thoughts and
major depression, and have failed to stay on schedule.  If time dictates,
please feel free to assign someone else to this project.  Otherwise, I will
have time this weekend to put some serious effort into this documentation.

Again, I'm sorry I have to be another one of those "ya I'll help, oh, wait,
maybe I can't" people.  My heart is there, the rest of my mind just needs a
chance to adjust.  If time is not yet critical, you will have something
submitted by Sunday night.

Thank you,

Jason Smith