[kde-doc-english]I'd like to help write a document for Kompare

Jason jsmith2137 at satx.rr.com
Mon Sep 1 05:44:30 CEST 2003

Hello, and thanks for the welcome.

If I read correctly, the next (major) KDE release is scheduled for
sometime near the first week of December of this year.  As I don't want
to wait until then to have something available, and yet I don't want to
make available a rushed product, I'll plan to have complete (with pieces
as completed sent to you for review, of course) the handbook for Kompare
by then end of October.  Let's plan on my sending your team a weekly
update of the handbook.  How about we make Friday the weekly due date,
such that the weekend starts a fresh work week, as the weekends will be
when most of the work is completed.  The weekday evenings can be used
for touch-ups and my own review of I do over the weekends.  So next
Friday I will try and have something for your team to look at.

I understand that this is strictly volunteer work, but I take this as
seriously as I take my "real" job that pays the bills.  I have dedicated
my heart and soul to KDE and Open Source software and projects.  I will
try and outline a general plan of attack for completion of this handbook
and send that to your team.

If this schedule does not meet your needs, then please, do not hesitate
to let me know.  I am flexible.

Thank you,

Jason