[kde-doc-english] Re: Problem with po2xml

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Fri Oct 10 13:14:01 CEST 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 09.02, Andrea Rizzi wrote:
> Alle 22:35, sabato 4 ottobre 2003, Stephan Kulow ha scritto:
> > Am Tuesday 30 September 2003 23:47 schrieb Håvard Korsvoll:
> > > <affiliation>
> > > <address></address>
> > > </affiliation>
> >
> > This one is nonsense and poxml will remove it. Add some place holder
> > text in there in the english docs.
>
> It seems nobody did it. Can I put the placeholder there ?
> Stephan, a comment (<!- noemail ->)  is ok too? or it will create the same
> problem?

Sorry, I must have missed the first post, what doc is this?

A comment won't fix it,  but <affiliation>..</affiliation> is not required any
longer if it's a DocBook 4.2 doc, you can just remove that whole thing (or
tell me which one it is and I will.

Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/