[kde-doc-english] kopete doc

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Fri Nov 21 19:30:11 CET 2003

On Friday 21 November 2003 13.49, Gregory Mokhin wrote:
> It seems there is a bug either in kopete docbook or in po2xml.
>
> Running $ update_xml ru kopete I get DTD violation errors, probably due to
> the
 incorrect placement of CREDIT_FOR_TRANSLATORS inside the kopete
> docbook.

Is this with an up to date CVS? Could you show me the errors?

I can't find any problems, the doc in CVS looks fine, the
CREDIT_FOR_TRANSLATORS is in the right place (the ROLES_ one wasn't in a
previous version, but that was fixed a while ago.) I also regenerated the
template, but it's not any different to the version in CVS.

CVS Revisions I have:
kopete.pot: 1.3
kopete/index.docbook 1.16

Lauri Watts