[kde-doc-english] kmplot_using

Frederik Fouvry fouvry at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Fri Nov 7 14:08:58 CET 2003

,-- Le Wed, 5 Nov, É. ric Bischoff a écrit le suivant:

| Le Mercredi 5 Novembre 2003 12:42, Gregory Mokhin a écrit :
| > kmplot/doc/using.docbook has
| >
| > "Enter the function for the x-coordinate, then press &Enter;:"
| >
| > AFAIK, &Enter; is not defined as kde-wide entity. Is it OK to change to
| > <keycap>Enter</keycap>?
|
| It is defined as a KDE wide entity as far as I can remember, but you might
| need to translate it to your own language.
|
| If it's not a KDE wide entity, it should be defined as such.
|
| Using <keycap>Enter</keycap> is not a good idea IMHO.

Agree.

&Enter; should not be KDE wide, but should be defined in every
language (if they use it of course).  (It should be specified for
every language because the name is language-specific and might be
translated.  It is defined in the English setup as
language-specific as well.)

Frederik Fouvry