[kde-doc-english] Re: problem with poxml and kppp

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Wed Nov 5 21:07:22 CET 2003

On Wednesday 05 November 2003 17.07, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 November 2003 16:57, Gregory Mokhin wrote:
>
> > tags are on one line, but it doesn't complain if
> > <para>
> > </para>
> > are on separate lines.
>
> Which is arguably an bug. The document should simply not contain
> empty paragraphs, because a) it looks very broken and b) it breaks
> translations. Adding new lines will help you to hide the problem for now,
> but only until I fix the bug in poxml.
>
> The real fix is either to fill the listitem or comment the whole entry.

Patch to fix this file is here:
http://people.fruitsalad.org/lauri/doc-patches/kppp.global-settings.docbook.diff

I can commit and regenerate the template, or you can apply it locally and
recreate the template for yourself, if you want, or it can stay there to be
committed with the rest that are collecting up.

Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/