[kde-doc-english] kmplot_using

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Wed Nov 5 12:51:31 CET 2003

Le Mercredi 5 Novembre 2003 12:42, Gregory Mokhin a écrit :
> kmplot/doc/using.docbook has
>
> "Enter the function for the x-coordinate, then press &Enter;:"
>
> AFAIK, &Enter; is not defined as kde-wide entity. Is it OK to change to
> <keycap>Enter</keycap>?

It is defined as a KDE wide entity as far as I can remember, but you might
need to translate it to your own language.

If it's not a KDE wide entity, it should be defined as such.

Using <keycap>Enter</keycap> is not a good idea IMHO.

--
I have read on htpp://www.yahoo.com/s/126881
"Bush Agrees to Furnish Iraq Intelligence"