[kde-doc-english]Fwd: Kalamaris documentation

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Thu May 22 13:15:42 CEST 2003

----------  Pièce jointe  ----------

Subject: Kalamaris documentation
Date: Thursday 22 May 2003 07:53
From: Prabu Subroto <prabu_subroto at yahoo.com>
To: kde-docbook at mail.kde.org

Dear my friend...

Do you have a complete user documentation of Kalamaris
(Kalamaris user handbook). I need that so much.

On the Kalamaris homepage, I can only find the
documentation for KDevelop.

Thank you very much in advance.

As long as the USA have no intention to cut their military
expenses, their external debt will keep gowing, and the best
way for them not to pay it will be to devaluate the dollar.
Strangely enough, these problems remind of the former Soviet Union.