[kde-doc-english]kioslave

Erik K. Pedersen erik at binghamton.edu
Sun Jan 12 01:05:50 CET 2003

I knew from my translations that I could write audicd:/ in konqueror to see my
audiocd and make mp3 and ogg-files. As a matter of fact I could not quite
remember and my method was

cd kde-i18n/da/messages/docs/kdebase
grep audio *

which showed me what to do. I also found out that help:/kioslave worked, and
it did, but I have been totally unable to find out how the uninitiated is
supposed to learn these things. It seems to me that kde has a lot of things
that are extremely well hidden. Maybe somebody can explain to me how one is
supposed to learn about these things

Specifically: What path takes you to the kioslave handbook. I can't find it,
so I think it is too well hidden.

Erik
(Danish translation coordinator)