[kde-doc-english]Re: [Kde-pim] Volunteer for documentation and website creation.

Don Sanders sanders at kde.org
Thu Feb 27 07:58:18 CET 2003

On Thursday 27 February 2003 15:25, Anguo wrote:
> On Sunday 10 November 2002 17:38, Don Sanders wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I volunteer to write documentation for KAddressBook and
> > create a KAddressBook website. I'll follow the KOrganizer
> > website style for this.
>
> http://i18n.kde.org/doc/current.html
> According to the above page, I am the maintainer for the
> Kaddressbook documentation.
> Did Lauri hand over the project to you? How come she didn't
> contact me first, at least to let me know.
> I didn't see a notice on the kde-doc mailing list...

If you want to maintain the KAddressBook doc that's fine with me.

But kdepim/doc/kaddressbook/index.docbook looks pretty empty to me
except for a few comments by steffen hansen. So I'm thinking we don't
really have a whole heck of a lot of doc for KAddressBook, and that
it might be nice to do something about that.

Don.