[kde-doc-english]hitting the limits of kioslave documentation II

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Thu Feb 13 19:20:15 CET 2003

Hello,

I have finally subscribed to kde-doc-english as for each trouble solved two
others seem to emerge.

Am Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2003 00:10 schrieb Lauri Watts:
[...]
> Hopefully that clears things up, however you raise a couple of points that
> we should definitely keep in touch on, if you don't mind, in particular I'd
> like to see a draft of your doc once the bibliography is done, so we can
> take a look at the HTML rendering, in case our stylesheets need a little
> work.

I copied the man-template.docbook and preliminarily changed some data in it to
see if it worked -- and it indeed worked, it was exactly the format I want
this document to have. However, <refentry> doesn't allow <bibliography>, so I
wanted to be smart and wrapped the whole doc in an <article> element and
inserted the bibliography after </refentry>.

Well, I was outsmarted. The resulting document still works, but it doesn't fit
into one single page anymore. It's three pages instead whose first page is
blank (dunno why), the second contains the <refentry> and the third the
<bibliography> element.

Is there any possibility to suppress the page breaks in an <article>? If not,
I'll throw the bibliography away and stick to a document using <refentry> as
root.

The attachment contains the offending docbook. It mostly consists of the
default blurb and the bibliography entry.

mfg
	Leo