[kde-doc-english]About a bug in the FAQ...

Nikolaus Krismer nkrismer at aon.at
Sun Feb 2 17:24:48 CET 2003

Hello,

when I read through the FAQ of KDE I found a bug in "Chapter 6: The
desktop". "6.6 How do I launch applications in a particular desktop?"
tells that this is possible with the program kstart. That's true, but it
also says that "To start Mozilla on the second desktop and then activate
it use: kstart "netscape" -desktop 2 -activate".
I tried this command, but nothing happend. So I tried kstart --help to
find out, why kstart did nothing.
Shouldn't it be:
"To start Mozilla on the second desktop and then activate it use: kstart
--desktop 2 --activate mozilla"?

Please tell me if that's wrong, because otherwise there would be
something wrong with mde kde 3.1

Nikolaus Krismer