[kde-doc-english] Someone is researching your background

WOMC SUPPORT support at wordofmouthconnection.net
Wed Dec 31 02:29:14 CET 2003

Someone has just begun to research your background via our website.

This email has been automatically sent to you so as to make you aware that your background is being looked into.

The popularity of our website is currently growing at a very rapid rate.

If another person begins to research you in the future we will again inform you via email.

You may learn about the research being done here:
http://womc.info/pass.php?a=search&b=5&c=kde-doc-english@kde.org

If you do not want to be informed when users research you please add yourself to our Do Not Email List here:
http://womc.info/pass.php?a=donotemail&b=kde-doc-english@kde.org&c=true

Sincerely,

WOMC Support Department