[kde-doc-english]I'd like to help write a document for Kompare

Jason jsmith2137 at satx.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 05:00:46 CEST 2003

Hello,

Thanks to some kind folks on #kde-devel, I found, was told about, this
mailing list and this URL:

http://i18n.kde.org/doc/current.html

I saw here that Kompare needs an author and document.  I often review
and critique technical documentation at work (I'm a Visual Basic
programmer) and have always been lauded for my ability to get down to
details and on being thorough.

My ultimate goal is to learn/master C++ and assist KDE by writing good
C++ code, but in the mean time I'd still like to contribute to KDE.  I
would love/enjoy writing documentation for you all, and Kompare sounds
like a great program to get started with.  Diff utilities have become
sort of a "special interest" for me as I use those sorts of tools
everyday at work, and long for that ultimate Difference tool.

I look forward to hearing back from you on what we need to do to get
started.

Thanks,

Jason