[kde-doc-english]Porting Skins - A Tutorial

Florian Lampel flo.lampel at chello.at
Fri Aug 8 12:44:40 CEST 2003

Hello Mailinglist!

I've joined because I need your feedback about a Tutorial I've made. It's
about porting a WindowsXP - Skin to KDE 3.x (2?), and I'd like to have it
posted somewhere whitin the kde-look Section on KDE.
Just read it and gice your comments, althought it would be better if you
try to port a skin with this Tutorial and give it a "RL Shot".
Please note that I'll be on vacation tomorrow, and can only respond after
about 3 weeks.
I'd love to hear from you,

Denmaru.

Link:  http://mitglied.lycos.de/linuxraichu/Skin - Tutorial.pdf

(Seems that my Lycos-Account is wierd today. Any Ideas where to upload it if
the Link doesn't work?)