[kde-doc-english]po2xml

Frederik Fouvry fouvry at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Mon Apr 7 14:36:10 CEST 2003

,-- On Mon, 31 Mar, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:

| I was trying to do update_xml on kword in HEAD, and had some problems. It
| turned out that after the translation procedure this
|
| <sect1 id="qd-watermark">
| <title>How do I create a watermark for my document</title>
| <para></para>
| </sect1>
|
| became
|
| <sect1 id="qd-watermark">
| <title
| >Hvordan laver jeg et vandmærke for mit dokument</title>
|
| </sect1>
|
| and the missing <para></para> made meinproc not work. Maybe Stephan wrote
| something about this a while ago, but what is the solution?

Insert something like "to be written".  Then it should work.
meinproc seems to remove the empty element, and this makes the
result invalid.

In fact, this could be a guideline for authors: don't use
elements with no content if it is to be written.  (It's also more
helpful for the users if they know that something's not there
yet.)

Frederik