[kde-doc-english]&kmenu; and &kicon;

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Sat Sep 28 11:14:11 CEST 2002

Hello,

I have changed in kdebase the many combinations between
- "application starter", "K icon", "K button" and "K menu"
- lower and upper case
- <guimenu>, <guimenuitem>, <guiicon> and <guibutton> tags
- various positions of the tags within the text
into "&kmenu;" and "&kicon;".

I have not used the entities in constructs like
as the entity &kmenu; defines "menu" as being outside of the tags, in order
to avoid generating DTD conformance errors.

I have not changed the occurences in kicker that do not refer to the K menu.

Frederik, you should be able to find the PNG image in three different sizes on
your machine under the names :
	$KDEDIR/share/icons/hicolor/*/apps/kmenu.png

Would it be possible that you do the necessary, so that a copy of it gets
installed into common/ ?

--
Éric Bischoff
KDE : ad expugnandum tabulam scriptoriam suam