[kde-doc-english]Still the app launcher problem

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Thu Sep 26 10:35:10 CEST 2002

Hi again,

In kicker/index.docbook, it is said that kicker (the panel) is KDE's
application launcher.... I was right in saying that it would deserve as well
the name of "application launcher", as someone even wrote it ;-).

Also, by reading the basic doc in khelpcenter, I realize that many things do
not match anymore KDE 3.1 user's interface. But Lauri is certainly already
aware of that.

--
Éric Bischoff
KDE : ad expugnandum tabulam scriptoriam suam