[kde-doc-english]Handbook browsing quirk

Pam R pamroberts at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Sep 22 00:05:33 CEST 2002

I have noticed that when I view a handbook page that doesn't have much
content, so there is no vertical scroll bar, then clicking on the 'Next' link
at the bottom right doesn't always work, especially if the mouse pointer is
near the 'N' rather than the 't'. The one at the top of the page always
works.

A good example is the Introduction page to KPaint.

This happens when I am using the KDE HelpCenter to view the page and also if I
view it directly in Konqueror with for example help:/kpaint/intro.html, but
not if I look at the page on docs.kde.org

Strange...
--
Pam R: Don't put off until tomorrow what you can leave to the day after.
Linux StepbyStep: http://www.linux-sxs.org/stepbystep.html