[kde-doc-english]Question about kdegraphics/kview.po:

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 17:59:16 CEST 2002

On Monday 02 September 2002 16:32, Matthias Kretz wrote:

> OK, what happens is this:
> You open an image in KView and modify it (e.g. crop it). Then open the same
> image with an image editor (gimp) and modify it there and then save it. Now
> KView sees that the file has changed on disk but the user also modified it
> in KView. That's why there's a need to ask the user what to do.
> If you have a better idea for the wording of this I'm glad to improve this.
>
> On Monday 02 September 2002 16:05, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> > On Tuesday 03 September 2002 11:28, Rinse de Vries wrote:
> > > #: kviewviewer/kviewviewer.cpp:735
> > > The file \"%1\" was changed outside of KView but the image was
> > > modified.\n Do you want to reload the file?

Well Kate says:
The file %1 has changed on disk.
Do you want to reload the modified file?
If you choose Cancel and subsequently save the file, you will lose those
modifications.

How about something like:
The image %1 which you have modified has changed on disk.
Do you want to reload the file and lose your changes?
If you choose Cancel and subsequently save the image, you will lose the
changes that have already been saved.

Regards,
Malcolm
--