[kde-doc-english]Re: i18n deadline += 1 week

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Tue Oct 29 08:51:55 CET 2002

Le Monday 28 October 2002 14:06, Dirk Mueller a écrit:
> Hi,
>
> as we have a RC2 next week you have more time for translation.
>
> Have fun :)

Hi all,

What about breaking the documentation freeze and let Lauri commit the docs she
has on hold?

We could have them translated during this last week.

Some of them, like konsole, have changed quite a lot to take into account the
changes for KDE 3.1.

--
- Do you know the four basic nutrition groups?
- Errr... Hamburger, soda, French fries and dessert?