[kde-doc-english]Flood of "old" messages in kde-doc-english

Frederik Fouvry fouvry at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Mon Oct 14 14:52:52 CEST 2002

As to the move of kde-DocBook at kde.org to kde-doc-english, I
wasn't sure that we should merge, because some of the issues were
quite technical and could go on for some time.  There also seemed
to be times where the authors were rather annoyed when such
discussions happened (partly) in their list.

The latter doesn't seem to be true anymore (and the nature of the
traffic on kde-DocBook has changed since its initiation, not in
the least because the use of DocBook is now quite established).

If the two lists are merged, authors would be aware of any
changes happening, which is not a bad thing, IMO.  So, as far as
I'm concerned, the kde-DocBook can be moved into kde-doc-english.

Frederik

PS: Eric, when you close the list, it might be a good idea to
send a last message to kde-DocBook telling that we've moved ;-)