[kde-doc-english]Captilisation

Chris Howells chris at chrishowells.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 12:24:17 CEST 2002

At Friday, 11 October 2002, "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo at olympusproject.
org> wrote:

>as most(all?) other KDE binaries are all lower-case, the binary
name should
>remain as is IMO. as for the rest, well, kscd is referred to as
Kscd and KSCD

I agree that the binary should remain lowercase. That should be the
(only?) exception :)

>in various places within the program. in the code there are references
>kscd, KSCD and Kscd. annoying.

Yes.

>personally i think that KsCD probably makes the most sense, especially
since
>that is likely the version many are used to due to the menu entry.
>
>of course, those changes in kscd itself will have to wait for 3.2.

Yes. Hopefully we can check the capitalisation of some other apps
as well.

Cheers,
Chris Howells

Access over 330 professionally developed online training courses
and hundreds of free tutorials and jobs.  Click below for details
      http://www.beginners.co.uk