[kde-doc-english]Re: Documentation monsters

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Sat Nov 30 09:51:27 CET 2002

Le Saturday 30 November 2002 09:43, Marco Wegner a écrit:

> On Saturday 30 November 2002 09:35, Éric Bischoff wrote:
> > Le Saturday 30 November 2002 09:20, Éric Bischoff a écrit:
> > ??????? They go away with a simple msgmerge. I have tested with German
> > konqueror_basics.po.
>
> dubbleu at ganymede:~ > msgmerge konqueror.po konqueror.po

Try

$ msgmerge de/messages/docs/kdebase/konqueror.po
templates/docs/kdebase/konqueror.pot

This is what scripty does.

> But as far as I remember: konqueror.po was the only file with the empty
> msgid at the end. The others had only the blank lines and the '#, fuzzy'
> statemaents.

I will check that too.

Did you work on those files? If yes, please commit them before I run my script
again, and tell me you did.

--
Journalist: "What do you think about occidental civilization?"
Gandhi: "That would be an excellent idea."