[kde-doc-english]Re: Documentation monsters

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Sat Nov 30 09:35:54 CET 2002

Le Saturday 30 November 2002 09:20, Éric Bischoff a écrit:
> > There are some problems with konqueror's new PO files (at least with the
> > German ones, don't know about the other teams). It seems there's either
> > an empty message at the end of the PO file or (more often) several
> > hundreds of blank lines and a few '#, fuzzy'. But these things do *not*
> > appear in the POT files!
>
> Yes, I have filtered out the  lines that had been commented out with a grep
> -v.
>
> > You can't get rid of them by doing a msgmerge
>
> Argh !!!

??????? They go away with a simple msgmerge. I have tested with German
konqueror_basics.po.

I will run msgmerge on all of them manually to make you feel more comfortable,
but it could also have waited till next scripty's run.

--
Journalist: "What do you think about occidental civilization?"
Gandhi: "That would be an excellent idea."