[kde-doc-english]Fwd: HEAD open for commits

Frederik Fouvry fouvry at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE
Thu Nov 28 19:35:06 CET 2002

| > Perharps Frederik will have requests of his own. We all three have a lot of
| > things on hold ready to be committed, I guess ;-).
|
| He's already been hard at work, I see.

Yes, I got started with the harmless side of things.  I haven't
quite figured out the best way to continue.  These changes are
coming up:
- new DTD (4.2)
- addition of XML catalogues
- introduction of entities for documentation contributors

The style sheets also need an update, but it's hard for me to
check if they run OK.

Frederik