[kde-doc-english]Fwd: HEAD open for commits

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Wed Nov 27 20:53:20 CET 2002

Hi all,

The freeze is finally broken ! :-)

Lauri,

I don't know how much files you have on hold, but it's time to commit them ;-)

My last suggestions to you were :
1 - To refresh "oldest" docs (dated before November 2000)
2 - To split biggest docs into smaller parts
3 - Various detail fixes

Please tell me what I can help you with. For example, if you wish, I can do
point 2 - alone, if you don't need to work on the same files at the same
time.