[kde-doc-english]Some more errors...

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Fri Nov 15 15:16:22 CET 2002

Le Friday 15 November 2002 14:44, Éric Bischoff a écrit:
> Hi all,

I have just noticed I've been using the wrong version of the application to
translate it. As a consequence, some of the proposed changes might be
erroneous. If it's the case, then please ignore them.

Sorry.

--
Calling their ennemies "terrorists" was the excuse for
the nazis to do whatever violation of the human rights.