[kde-doc-english]Screenshots

Pam R pamroberts at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 13 11:07:44 CET 2002

On Monday 11 November 2002 4:37 pm, Lauri Watts wrote:

> Konqueror - Pam any chance you could do some of these, they're referred to
> often in the text, and obviously, I don't have the same users/filesystem as
> you.  Or we could do some creative cut and paste, as I've done on some of
> the others.

Sorry for the late reply Lauri, I've been away for a couple of days - and my
my, how the inbox has filled up during my absence!

I'll take care of doing the new Konq screenshots, although I do need to do a
fresh update from cvs and recompile first. I tried to do this last weekend
but of course the cvs server chose the worst possible time to go down ;-(

With regards
--
Pam R
Linux StepbyStep: http://www.linux-sxs.org/stepbystep.html