[kde-doc-english]kioslave_devices

Éric Bischoff e.bischoff at noos.fr
Thu Nov 7 09:30:15 CET 2002

Le Wednesday 06 November 2002 21:18, Lauri Watts a écrit:

> On Wednesday 06 November 2002 21.39, Ludovic Grossard wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > in kioslave_devices, CREDITS_FOR_TRANSLATORS must be replaced by
> > CREDIT_FOR_TRANSLATORS
>
> Éric, can I do this now? It would make some more messages show up for some
> teams, but since it's the credits, it might be worth it.

Sure, as it can be seen as a bug, and not as contents modification.

Can you please regenerate the template?

Do you want me to merge the messages in every language, or can you do that
too?

Also, do I start moving quanta/ from others/ to its own module?

--
- Do you know the four basic nutrition groups?
- Errr... Hamburger, soda, French fries and dessert?